Even if you visit the dentist every 6 months and take care of your teeth, the unforeseeable can still affect your oral health. Car accidents, sports injuries or illness can leave you with a mouthful of damaged teeth, which can make your health and confidence take a nosedive. Luckily, patients in Voorhees, Millville and the surrounding areas in New Jersey can visit Dr. Fuming Li for a full mouth restoration.
What Is a Full-Mouth Restoration?
Although the procedures differ widely based on patients needs, a full-mouth restorations refers to the replacement and/or restoration of a significant number of teeth. It is one of the most difficult procedures in all of dentistry, because each patient has a unique situation, requiring highly personalized and comprehensive care. In each case, however, the goal is to restore functionality to their smiles.
Why Should I Choose A Full-Mouth Reconstruction?
Some patients with badly damaged teeth come to us expecting little or no hope of regaining a confident smile. Other patients are deterred by the required surgical procedures, time and potential cost of full mouth restoration. Given the long-lasting benefits that a full-mouth reconstruction can provide, the reasons for undergoing treatment far outweighs the negative aspects involved. Advantages of fixing multiple broken teeth include:
- Improved speech
- Improved self-esteem
- Protected bite alignment and balance
- Filled in gaps between teeth
- Jawbone preservation
- Reduced the risk of additional tooth loss, bruxism (tooth grinding) and TMJ
- Enhanced bite
Your Full-Mouth Reconstruction Options
Dr. Fuming Li can perform a full mouth dental reconstruction to replace multiple missing teeth and repair extensive damage to your dentition. Depending on your needs, you can incorporate several different dental treatments to utilize throughout your procedure. With virtually endless combinations, your options include:
- Dental Crowns: Dental crowns are tooth-shaped caps that can repair and strengthen damaged teeth.
- Dentures: Dentures are sets of prosthetic teeth that can replace anywhere from a few missing teeth to a full dental arch. Dr. Fuming Li can provide you with a removable set of dentures or implant-supported dentures.
- Dental Implants: Dental implants offer a permanent replacement for missing teeth. Implants are placed into your jawbone and act like natural teeth, allowing you to regain the functionality and aesthetics of a natural smile.
Explore Your Full-Mouth Reconstruction Options Today
If you’re living with badly damaged teeth or tooth loss, you can regain your smile and confidence with a full-mouth restoration. Contact us today at our Voorhees or Millville offices to schedule a consultation with Dr. Li and discover what a full-mouth restoration can do for you.