At the offices of Dr. Fuming Li, your safety and comfort are our greatest concerns. We all understand that going to the dentist can be a stressful experience for a lot of patients, which is why we have taken extra care to equip our Voorhees office with the Sirona 3D CBCT Scanner.
What is the Sirona 3D CBCT Scanner?
Our in-house Sirona Cone Beam scanner incorporates innovative imaging technology, allowing us to get the most accurate scan of your mouth with an extremely low amount of radiation. This helps Dr. Li better plan the placement of your dental implants and crowns without the need for additional invasive surgery.
Advantages of the 3D Scanner
- X-ray Beam Limitation – The Cone Beam Scanner generates a very small amount of radiation and is adjustable based on the size of the area that needs scanning.
- Image Accuracy – The 3D scanner offers high resolution images, giving Dr. Li the clearest look into the structures of your mouth.
- Rapid Scan Time – Compared to traditional x-rays, the Sirona Cone Beam can complete an accurate scan in a matter of seconds.
How Does this Help my Dentist?
The CBCT scanner takes accurate images of your mouth, allowing Dr. Li to:
- Plan treatment and surgery
- Assess risk factors
- Analyze the position of critical structures, like nerves, roots, the sinus cavities, and the nose
- Visualize internal anatomy that cannot be seen externally
And the best part? The scans are quick and comfortable, which ensures that your dental visits are stress-free.
Discover the 3D Advantage Today
The advent of 3D scanning technology enables us to provide safe, effective, and comfortable care every step of the way. We’re proud to offer innovative treatment approaches that ensure impressive results.
Take advantage of our high-tech promise today and set up an appointment to keep your oral health on track.